Dita Floresyona, Ph.D.
Dr. Dita Floresyona
- Doctorate in Chemistry, Université paris sud-Université paris saclay, France
- M.Sc (Erasmus Mundus Program, MONABIPHOT (Molecular Nano and Biophotonic for Telecommunication and Biotechnologies), ENS Cachan, France
- B.Sc in chemistry, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia
– Conducting polymer nanostructures for application in photocatalysis (water treatment and water splitting).
– Porous metal nanostructures for application in several reactions involved in fuel cells (ethanol and glucose oxidation, oxygen reduction reaction)
Dosen Program Studi Teknik Kimia
- S Ghosh, AL Teillout, D Floresyona, P de Oliveira, A Hagege, H Remita, “Conducting polymer-supported palladium nanoplates for applications in direct alcohol oxidation”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 40 (14), 4951-4959 42 2015.
- D Floresyona, F Goubard, PH Aubert, I Lampre, J Mathurin, A Dazzi,, “Highly active poly (3-hexylthiophene) nanostructures for photocatalysis under solar light”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 209, 23-32.